Thursday, September 10, 2009

I love to read.

... and read. I read whenever possible, and for fun. I read nearly anything. I recently got an advanced copy of "Little Black Lies" by Tish Cohen in the mail, and I loved it with all my heart. I wrote a short review which she loved herself.

"I would like to say that it is brilliantly crafted with another set of unforgettable characters. More realistic than most novels about High School, and the only thing lacking was faults. It was perfect for a teen readers and I would recommend it in a heartbeat to anyone who asked for a book suggestion. Write more, I cannot wait for what comes next. A favorite book, already getting others to read it. Thanks for sharing your mind with us."

She is amazing. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this gorgeous review, Emily! Writers everywhere need more readers as dedicated to books as you are.

    Tish Cohen

    ReplyDelete
  2. More reviews! Looking forward to them....

    ReplyDelete